13
Watched
This Week
—
0 activities
All-Time
—
61.75 activities
Backrooms
A big budget take on an old YouTube concept. Well structured and interesting from start to finish. B
2mo
Disclosure Day
Disclosure day has some interesting moments but in the end it’s all flair and little frame. I must
2mo
Supergirl
I really liked the last Superman film a lot. I’m not a big fan of the Snyderverse and I had some hop
3mo
Obsession
Well, goddamn, see Hollywood… it’s not rocket science. A simple thriller… that evolves slowly into a
3mo
Mortal Kombat II
Mortal Kombat II… not to be confused with the 90’s sequel of the same name… took the hard lessons it
4mo
Untitled The Batman Sequel
Just a future note on this one - I want a Giancarlo Esposito Mr. freeze to be the main villain full
4mo
Balls Up
I haven’t seen this yet beyond the trailer but I feel compelled to share a theory I already have abo
5mo
Friendship
Like if the Safdie Brothers made a movie with the Coen Brothers starring the Menendez Brothers. Frie
5mo
28 Years Later: The Bone Temple
On the heels of a critically successful revival we are handed what I can only describe as the Empire
5mo
The Rip
Maybe I had too high hopes for an acting partnership return such as this. Damon and Affleck do nothi
5mo
Lethal Weapon
First two season were hits and the show was a massive success. Then Damon Wayne’s decided he didn’t
5mo
Lethal Weapon
The spark that spawned the quintessential buddy cop franchise. Lethal Weapon is in fact and without
5mo
Project Hail Mary
I was one of the few who had not caught up on Andy Weir‘s novels since being enthralled (as many wer
5mo